Sullivan presents 137 paintings of jockey silks, one for each Kentucky Derby winner, alongside her signature large-format expressive portrayals of racehorses and their riders at a special exhibit that opens on Friday, April 20 at Revelry Boutique-Gallery located in the heart of the Highlands at 980 Barret Ave. The opening reception starts at 6:00 p.m. and ends at 10:00 p.m.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville