"Sometimes, all you need to know is one thing," says Louisville attorney J. D. Raine, an avid racing fan who has followed the Breeders' Cup from its inception, and occasionally happened onto a very nice pick - such as hitting a very difficult-to-foresee exacta in the Breeders' Cup Sprint in 1988, the first time the Breeders' Cup was run at Churchill Downs.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 19 - 22)
- Welcome NCAA Basketball Fans: Your Louisville Guide
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 5 Reasons You Should Take Your Family Spring Break at French Lick Resort
- Power Singer Storm Large and Louisville Orchestra's Teddy Abrams play Mercury Ballroom March 24
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom