Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway has stated that he will "not support any settlement of the robo signing mortgage foreclosure case that would give expanded civil or criminal immunity to banks or their executives." Details of the settlement that may be announced as soon as next week are starting to leak. If the leaks are accurate, Mr. Conway and a tiny handful of like minded attorneys general may soon be heroes to the cause of fighting the Wall Street influence.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Power Singer Storm Large and Louisville Orchestra's Teddy Abrams play Mercury Ballroom March 24