This damn snow keeps hanging around, but let me paint a picture for you from a Germantown summer's perspective. During the grey winter months when the ground is frozen and the deciduous trees are bare, motionless, and dormant, I often find myself daydreaming of plush summers. Summers that blow the captivating mulberry tree's breeze passed our nostrils, while its fruit speckle stains the walkways of our backyards...
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Annual Germantown Beer Walk rescheduled [Germantown/Schnitzelburg]
- The New Betty Jeffries Mobile Boutique: an Easier Way to Shop Locally
- The Chow Wagon Returns to Louisville Next Week