Before this mess is resolved, the rhetorical B.S. generated by the political process will predictably equal the breadth and depth of the Ohio River itself. It appears that there are some necessary functions of government that are just too important to be left in the hands of politicians.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter