More than 800 male and female cyclists, all 30 or older, from around the country began competing for over 60 national titles Tuesday in the 2010 USA Cycling Masters Road Racing National Championships. The six-day event began with time trials in Taylorsville. The action will shift to Cherokee Park from Wednesday-Friday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom