Before this mess is resolved, the rhetorical B.S. generated by the political process will predictably equal the breadth and depth of the Ohio River itself. It appears that there are some necessary functions of government that are just too important to be left in the hands of politicians.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Power Singer Storm Large and Louisville Orchestra's Teddy Abrams play Mercury Ballroom March 24