On April 25, 1977, Led Zeppelin performed in front of 19,000 at Freedom Hall. That was the last time hard rock's most infamous group visited Louisville and with talks of a reunion tour squashed by Robert Plant, chances are Louisvillians won't get a chance to see the three remaining members together in Louisville again. However, Zeppelin's best-known tribute band, Get the Led Out will be making a stop at Whitney Hall this Friday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The New Betty Jeffries Mobile Boutique: an Easier Way to Shop Locally
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job