The event starts at 7:00 p.m. with a red carpet entrance followed by a cocktail reception and then the fashion show will take place with emcee Angie Fenton of The Voice-Tribune and WHAS 11’s Great Day Live. After the show attendees will have the opportunity to show from the sponsors in their unique pop-up boutiques with music throughout the event from DJ Ryan Coxx.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series