The event starts at 7:00 p.m. with a red carpet entrance followed by a cocktail reception and then the fashion show will take place with emcee Angie Fenton of The Voice-Tribune and WHAS 11’s Great Day Live. After the show attendees will have the opportunity to show from the sponsors in their unique pop-up boutiques with music throughout the event from DJ Ryan Coxx.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The New Betty Jeffries Mobile Boutique: an Easier Way to Shop Locally
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job