The event starts at 7:00 p.m. with a red carpet entrance followed by a cocktail reception and then the fashion show will take place with emcee Angie Fenton of The Voice-Tribune and WHAS 11’s Great Day Live. After the show attendees will have the opportunity to show from the sponsors in their unique pop-up boutiques with music throughout the event from DJ Ryan Coxx.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana’s 9th Desserts First: A Cookie Love Sonnet to Louisville
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville
- Louisville Bats Sale Completed