Louisville’s Tibetan Buddhist Center, the Drepung Gomang Institute, and the City of Louisville will be hosting the three-day event, called “Engaging Compassion,” which will begin on Sunday, May 19 at the YUM! Center when the Dalai Lama will present a public talk to an expected crowd of 16,000.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Celebrities You Might Not Have Known Were From Kentucky
- Essential Louisville Cocktail Bars for 2015
- RumpFest Coming to Highlands Memorial Day Weekend
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Heart of Louisville Named American National Treasure
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015