“We want everyone to be able to share and enjoy Louisville’s tremendous parks and strong quality of life regardless of where they live or their physical abilities,” Fischer said. “So, it’s an honor for us to continue partnering with the DREAM Foundation to make possible these great playgrounds where children can play together, regardless of their level of ability.”
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success