Phil Lynch was having a bad day at the track. Through the first five races of the 2004 Breeders' Cup championships at Lone Star Park, in Grand Prairie, Texas, Lynch hadn't picked a winner, hadn't cashed a ticket. But suddenly he flashed to a famous Seinfeld episode in which the George Costanza character is lamenting his failed life
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)