Ink to parchment went down 200 years ago and ‘Pride & Prejudice’ was born. The Jane Austen Society of Louisville jumpstarts the anniversary this Sunday, January 20th, with the meeting “Reliving the ‘Pride & Prejudice’ Tour”. Locust Grove. 2pm. There will be tea.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series