The Wine Cellar at 610 Magnolia was the site for “Lite Bites & Bourbon”, Friday, February 24th. The event was a preview for the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival. Hosted by Chef Edward Lee (610 Magnolia, Top Chef), Matt Jamie (Bourbon Barrel Foods) and Preston Van Winkle (Old Rip Van Winkle Distillery), the local setting made for the perfect atmosphere to introduce local Louisvillian’s to a festival that focuses on the food and beverage traditions of the South.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success