Yo-yo'ing up and down the East Coast to see Bruce Springsteen in concert was how I spent my 20s (along with working in unfulfilling jobs and drinking). So I'd planned on previewing his concert Saturday night with the E Street Band at the KFC Yum! Center with a long-winded self-indulgent preview, trying to explain what about Springsteen live has compelled me to see him more than 50 times.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue