Thursday, March 8th, Reverend Horton Heat will hold service at Headliner’s Music Hall with Larry & His Flask and The Goddamn Gallows on the "Stewed, Screwed, & Tattooed" tour. Their appeal lies somewhere between the mosh pit and a good, ol'-fashioned barn-raising, and promise a night of country-heavy tunes about bad habits, well-meaning but clueless husbands, and ever-expanding beer-guts.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Derby arts and crafts activities for kids [Family and parenting]
- Five Reasons You Should Attend Thurby