“This is the most crowded I’ve ever seen Headliner’s,” a girl shouted to me as the opening act, “Larry & his Flask” seriously revved up to wind their show down. She wasn’t far from wrong – Headliner’s was almost at capacity with some of Louisville’s rowdiest to see The Reverend Horton Heat with special guests “The Goddamn Hallows”, and “Larry & His Flask” who gave a serious foot-stompin’, soul scratchin’ sermon of unholy loudness. This past Tursday, March 8th, service was held by Heat and friends on their "Stewed, Screwed, & Tattooed" tour.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015