“This is the most crowded I’ve ever seen Headliner’s,” a girl shouted to me as the opening act, “Larry & his Flask” seriously revved up to wind their show down. She wasn’t far from wrong – Headliner’s was almost at capacity with some of Louisville’s rowdiest to see The Reverend Horton Heat with special guests “The Goddamn Hallows”, and “Larry & His Flask” who gave a serious foot-stompin’, soul scratchin’ sermon of unholy loudness. This past Tursday, March 8th, service was held by Heat and friends on their "Stewed, Screwed, & Tattooed" tour.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter
- The Definitive Guide to Bambi Walk
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville