Poetry doesn’t always need to be airy-fairy (and if you read any at all, you’ll know it usually isn’t in real life). National Poetry Slam champion, Anis Mojgani will bring his flow of words center stage as part of UofL’s Axton Reading Series, featured as a keynote speaker tomorrow, Saturday, October 13th, at this Writer’s Block Festival.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015