Does this cold weather leave your family clamoring for a little of the Great Outdoors? Bernheim Forest has some excellent programs this weekend that will entertain adults and children. Both a nature-inspired story hour and program on winter trees will satiate the urge for a reconnection with Mother Nature.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom