For the past couple of months I've been occasionally throwing out iconic athletes from Louisville. Sports legends of the Ville I called the series. But, I'd like to add to that series, sports legends of a different variety; the iconic buildings and arenas that made the city's historic sports past what it is today.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015
- Slugger Field’s Thunder Over Louisville Celebration