Here is quick look back at the weekend that was for the University of Louisville football team. The Cardinals picked up their first victory of the season, and the first victory of the Charlie Strong Era, with a 23-13 victory over Eastern Kentucky University to bounce back from a Week One loss to archrival Kentucky. The highlight of the win was the first career touchdown for senior wide receiver Doug Beaumont, left.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Christen ‘Tiny’ Herron: Founder of The Forgotten Louisville
- Raise a Little Hell with Bonnie and Clyde
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Carl Casper’s 50th anniversary car show this weekend
- Top 10 Indoor Options for Kids: Where To Go in Louisville
- 5 Reasons to Attend Wes Fest 2015
- How Rajon Rondo, Gorgui Dieng & Russ Smith Did This Past Week in the NBA
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi