It's been two months since Men's Health Magazine determined that Louisville is a dark-clouded "frown town" -- the fifth-saddest of 100 selected U.S. cities, based on unemployment and suicide rates, antidepressants use per capita, and number of people confessing to feeling down all or most of the time. Is the loss of Jerry Abramson as mayor to blame?
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Skiing Downtown Louisville
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Night Rider: Crazy Things I Saw Driving In The Storm
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Review: Harry Connick, Jr. at the Louisville Palace