It's been two months since Men's Health Magazine determined that Louisville is a dark-clouded "frown town" -- the fifth-saddest of 100 selected U.S. cities, based on unemployment and suicide rates, antidepressants use per capita, and number of people confessing to feeling down all or most of the time. Is the loss of Jerry Abramson as mayor to blame?
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]