The lights are going to be up, the sound’s going to be lower and the folks seeing it will be mainly families with disabilities, such as autism or Down syndrome, who want to go see a movie but don’t want to have the problem of a child being loud or disruptive.”
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana’s 9th Desserts First: A Cookie Love Sonnet to Louisville
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville
- Louisville Bats Sale Completed