Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway has stated that he will "not support any settlement of the robo signing mortgage foreclosure case that would give expanded civil or criminal immunity to banks or their executives." Details of the settlement that may be announced as soon as next week are starting to leak. If the leaks are accurate, Mr. Conway and a tiny handful of like minded attorneys general may soon be heroes to the cause of fighting the Wall Street influence.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue