"Sometimes, all you need to know is one thing," says Louisville attorney J. D. Raine, an avid racing fan who has followed the Breeders' Cup from its inception, and occasionally happened onto a very nice pick - such as hitting a very difficult-to-foresee exacta in the Breeders' Cup Sprint in 1988, the first time the Breeders' Cup was run at Churchill Downs.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series