Saturday, September 10, 2011 is a day of celebration for the Arts Council of Southern Indiana. The Council will host its second annual Bourbon, BBQ & Beer celebration themed "Fire and Ice" from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Tickets are $30.00 each and that includes two drink tickets, a buffet style dinner that is prepared by the New Albany Exchange with a cupcake desert. Dinner starts at 7:00 p.m. and live music is provided by Big Booty Swing!
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success