If you don't have any plans after happy hour this evening, are near the Hard Rock Café at Fourth Street Live, and love/hate the "Twilight" fan fic/New York Times bestseller "Fifty Shades of Grey," LEO Weekly's Sara Havens and other local media personalities will do a reading from the trilogy this evening in a preview of "Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody."
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015