As the parents of active eight-year-old triplet boys, my wife and I tend to get a little nervous about school field trips. Case in point: Their elementary’s recent outing to Squire Boone Caverns near Corydon, Indiana. I have tremendous confidence in the teachers and staff at our school, and yet, it’s just so easy to imagine the phone call. The teacher’s anxious voice. The attempt at being honest, yet reassuring. The name of one of my children, followed by the phrases “separated from the group,” and “somewhere in the cave.”
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue