Delicious chicken dinners, beautiful handmade quilts, raffles, cake walk, silent auction items, games and booths galore, and much much more. Yep, it is a good old fashion church picnic at St. Mary's Navilleton Catholic Church and you are all invited.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015
- Slugger Field’s Thunder Over Louisville Celebration