Starvin’ Marvin’s menu offers "home-style meals prepared from scratch form their kitchen all day long" and that "you’ll find everything you love about country cooking plus a few that might surprise you". And they absolutely put their money where my appetite used to be. Whether it’s old favorites like biscuits & gravy for breakfast, soup & sandwich combo for lunch to meatloaf, country ham and plenty of country vegetables for dinner, you will never go hungry at Starvin’ Marvin’s Country Kitchen, and like me, you’ll definitely be going back for seconds.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015