Saturday’s “W” over Louisville certainly gives Kentucky supporters new found confidences in the freshman stand outs Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Anthony Davis. Coach Cal and the Wildcats will roll into Louisville off an ugly, but meaningful win against Louisville and call Freedom Hall home for a night as the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Trojans come out to play.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015