Kentucky State Representative Tom Riner and social reformer Claudia Riner joined with Dr. T. Colin Campbell, author of the China Study, to bring the benefits of a plant based-diet to the Kentucky General Assembly. Their efforts are the subject of a documentary film now in process, the final chapter of which was filmed in Louisville on July 12, 2014 at a grassroots rally at Iroquois Ampitheater.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom