The 38th annual Taste of Louisville presented by The Kentucky Restaurant Association, benefiting Community Health Charities took place on Monday, October 17, 2011 at the Mellwood Arts Center. Louisville Magazine and Taste of Louisville 2011 were the presenting sponsors for this tasting event. The Speakeasy theme is focusing on the Roaring 20's, with flappers, gangsters and jazz music galore.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville