With Christmas season upon us, it seems like the right time to offer a quick tour of the area’s local shopping establishments. Last week, we looked at Southern Indiana’s Green Tree Mall. This week we turn our attention to Oxmoor Center, which in 1986 was named “Rad-est Mall” by both Nick Rhodes AND Simon LeBon of Duran Duran.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue