As the show-stopping opener of the Kentucky Derby Festival, Thunder over Louisville is one of our city's most anticipated events. It is also one of the heaviest attended, meaning intense preparation is required to navigate the expected half-million people hoping to get a good view of the spectacle. Use this guide to plan everything from your driving route to your after-party activities.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015