OR: “How to Re-Examine Your Entire Life in One Day: A Journalist Makes Coffee”. Louisville welcomes His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama to the Yum! Center this Sunday and Monday, May 19th and 20th, for an extremely special talk and teaching: ‘Engaging Compassion’.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]