…but don’t worry, it’s not game day, you silly bull-headed basketball nuts. Whiles sports fans swell with pride (and rivalry rage simultaneously…) as the NCAA spotlight falls on the Bluegrass, another Kentuckian makes her splash in the literary world. Join Tracy Coffee Gayle at Carmichael’s Bookstore tomorrow, Friday, March 30th at 7pm for a reading from her first book.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015