…but don’t worry, it’s not game day, you silly bull-headed basketball nuts. Whiles sports fans swell with pride (and rivalry rage simultaneously…) as the NCAA spotlight falls on the Bluegrass, another Kentuckian makes her splash in the literary world. Join Tracy Coffee Gayle at Carmichael’s Bookstore tomorrow, Friday, March 30th at 7pm for a reading from her first book.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The Chow Wagon Returns to Louisville Next Week
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep