…but don’t worry, it’s not game day, you silly bull-headed basketball nuts. Whiles sports fans swell with pride (and rivalry rage simultaneously…) as the NCAA spotlight falls on the Bluegrass, another Kentuckian makes her splash in the literary world. Join Tracy Coffee Gayle at Carmichael’s Bookstore tomorrow, Friday, March 30th at 7pm for a reading from her first book.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter
- The Definitive Guide to Bambi Walk
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville