February marks the 50th anniversary of the Beatles coming to America, and the folks who produce the Abbey Road on the River Festival plan to celebrate in style. A mini-festival titled "February '64" will be happening Friday, February 7 through Sunday, February 9, 2014 at the Muhammad Ali Center and at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts - complete with a recreation of the Entire Ed Sullivan Show episode the Beatles appeared on fifty years ago.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- Loop 22: How a Fallen Restaurant Represents the Rise of Louisville’s Restaurant Scene
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series