It's that time of year again... yes, time to ask yourself why Flavor Flav wears that clock strapped around his neck. Well, not so much, but what if I told you it's for Flavor Flav to remind you to Spring your clocks forward and Fall your clocks back an hour each year? Yeah, I wouldn't believe me either. Find out when to turn your clocks back this Fall and why he wears that silly clock.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015