Kicking off the Grassroots Gala, Rooibee Red Tea and the Center For Neighborhoods are proud to host an event with the authors of ‘Two Centuries of Black Louisville: A Photographic History’. Join Merv Aubespin, Kenneth Clay and J. Blaine Hudson at the Henry Clay building this Friday, June 1st, at 5pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue