Saturday’s “W” over Louisville certainly gives Kentucky supporters new found confidences in the freshman stand outs Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Anthony Davis. Coach Cal and the Wildcats will roll into Louisville off an ugly, but meaningful win against Louisville and call Freedom Hall home for a night as the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Trojans come out to play.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- Loop 22: How a Fallen Restaurant Represents the Rise of Louisville’s Restaurant Scene
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series