Saturday’s “W” over Louisville certainly gives Kentucky supporters new found confidences in the freshman stand outs Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Anthony Davis. Coach Cal and the Wildcats will roll into Louisville off an ugly, but meaningful win against Louisville and call Freedom Hall home for a night as the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Trojans come out to play.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Power Singer Storm Large and Louisville Orchestra's Teddy Abrams play Mercury Ballroom March 24