We need to stop occasionally to remember the ones who served, and didn’t return home; even if they were not our friends or relatives. Regardless of political allegiances or philosophical inclinations, we can all agree that our soldiers, sailors, Marines and airmen have greatly contributed to our freedom and security.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom