Story time had just begun with songs 'George Jones Talkin Cell Phone Blues' and 'The Buford Stick.' Simply unpolished emotion drains out the Truckers song after song dislocating thoughts as they discharge stories of country, grit and soul to extended ears.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)