This past Tuesday, my husband and I ate dinner in the courtyard of the White Oak. It changed our perspective on common ingredients and we can't stop thinking about the great food.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep