An ode, and a remembrance of sorts of the people that have come before us, and the ones that have passed on, whether it be of old age, or the ones that were taken prematurely. Growing up in Germantown means that in some cases you may have the chance to grow old, but it also means that you may fall short of that goal.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 19 - 22)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Welcome NCAA Basketball Fans: Your Louisville Guide
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom