An ode, and a remembrance of sorts of the people that have come before us, and the ones that have passed on, whether it be of old age, or the ones that were taken prematurely. Growing up in Germantown means that in some cases you may have the chance to grow old, but it also means that you may fall short of that goal.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success